It's WOW Time ~ Again


This is the second time I tried WOW caterers in Kuwait.  I wasn't as impressed as the last time because they made a few mistakes with his order.  He went there to place the order for delivery the day before to surprise my friends and me.  I was trying to eat healthy before our vacation but that didn't happen...

You can read my first review of WOW here: WOW Caterers Taste of Kuwait is Really WOW!

The day of delivery they called him at the last minute and said they couldn't deliver it to me.  WOW informed him that they were just too busy.  He left his office and went back to their store and picked it up and delivered it himself.  He was very busy at work and this was a real inconvenience for him to go their again to pick it up and then deliver to me.  I wasn't supposed to see him until dinner that night.  He is such a sweet guy so he didn't get angry with them.  He wanted to surprise my friends and me which he did! 

Rose Mousse

Chocolate Mousse Cake

Red Velvet Cake


The sandwiches were not what he ordered and were mostly Egyptian style.  We tried them all but most didn't make the cut and went to the sandwich graveyard.

They did not give me the sweets that he ordered and all of the chocolates were thrown in a cake box on top of each other.  I had to put them in Tupperware before they stuck together.  The last time they put them in beautiful ribbon tied boxes.

The red velvet cake was delicious and made up for their small mistakes.

He loves me...

On the way to my flat he called me to tell me he was coming over with a surprise. While we were talking he discovered a spider in his car. I freaked out and said that he had to get it out of his car before it crawled into his surprise for me. I was afraid it would enter my flat inside one of the bags. I'm terrified of spiders which isn't good when you work in safety in the Kuwaiti desert.

He ended up pulling off the side of the road to get the spider out of his car. When he arrived to my building the spider was still in the door of his SUV so this time he decided to kill it. By the time he came to my door he was covered in sweat but my friends that had arrived showered him with kisses and hugs so he didn't mind one bit. Lol!

Blog Archive