Thanks to the Kuwaiti Easter Bunny I had another weekend at the Hilton Resort before we went on vacation. They had a special screening of the Royal Wedding but I preferred to spend my time relaxing at the beach, pool and spa.
When I first arrived at the hotel the funniest thing happened. I was pulling up to valet parking and a little Kuwaiti boy rushes over to my car and pulls his pants down. He had the biggest smile on his face and I was stunned. I started dying laughing while his nanny ran over to grab him. He could have been hit by a car and I'm sure if his Mother saw him she would have fainted. I wish I could tell you that this is the first time that something like this has happened to me in Kuwait but I can't. Of course this is the first time the guy was under five years old.
The first day was beautiful and I relaxed by the beach and swam in the pool. I spent the afternoon at the spa and floated in their wave pool before and after my treatments. The next day was dusty but that didn't stop me from loving my weekend getaway in Kuwait.
The treatment room was already dark with only candlelight.
The Queen Deluxe Plus room is located in the main hotel. It comes with flowers, fruit, chocolate and Arabic sweets. There is a lovely sea view with complimentary breakfast.
Their chocolate didn't even come close to the Godiva's I brought with me.
My favorite room wasn't available that is directly over the pool. The bed in this room wasn't as soft so they switched it for me.
There is a button on the telephone called 'magic' and you can request anything to your room from housekeeping, room service, a late checkout and even a softer bed. ;)
The view from my room on a very dusty day in Kuwait. I didn't let it get me down, I just spent the entire day at the spa.

After my relaxing spa and beach weekend I was ready to return to the jungle.















