Last Weekend I Fell in Love With Nespresso During My Stay At The Missoni Hotel in Kuwait

My Suite overlooking the Arabian Gulf.

Each suite at the Missoni Hotel in Kuwait has a Nespresso Machine.

There is also a tea kettle and abundant supplies for my guests.

My first request ~ for the Bellhop to make me an espresso.

The Bellhop called for backup when he found out I had visitors coming, "The Girls". :)

I haven't had the time to download the photographs and post about my weekend at the Missoni Hotel.  (Inshallah, I will very soon.)

I spent two nights there last weekend and tried all of their restaurants and the Six Senses spa.  I stayed in the two room suite which was simply amazing.  The view of the Arabian Gulf was beyond spectacular.  The one thing I had to have after my stay at the Missoni was my own Nespresso Machine. 

The night I arrived home (Saturday) this was waiting for me.

I also received a lifetime supply of espresso sleeves, brown sugar and limited edition Nespresso cups.


All I wanted was the simplest machine (espresso for blondes) but what I received instead was this all in one, spectacular model.

I need a closet just for my Nespresso sleeves!

Thank you to my Kuwaiti Santa for making my Nespresso dreams come true way before Christmas. ;)




Blog Archive