Iftar at Luna Lounge & Restaurant ~ Missoni Hotel Kuwait

Y'all don't laugh at my camera phone pictures. We had a great time. :)

Their fried shrimp would make Bubba Gump move to Kuwait. Delicious!!!

I didn't ask for this but the sweet waiter kept bringing us food to try. Their stir-fry is one of the best in Kuwait.







Luna Lounge & Restaurant is located on the 18th floor of the Missoni Hotel.  To quote their brochure: "Under the moonlit sky and the brilliance of the night, we welcome you to Hotel Missoni, in celebration of the holy month of Ramadan." 

Part of their charm is the modern Arabic lounge and restaurant which features a mocktail bar, coffee bar and outdoor terrace, all with amazing views of the Arabian Gulf.  They are open from 12pm to 12am daily.

We went to Luna on the second night of our stay and had a wonderful time.  The price was 15kd which was all inclusive. Since I am not a buffet person the waiter assisted me by fixing most of my plates.  I tried a lot of typical Kuwaiti food because the waiter kept bringing us giant plates of food.  Everything I tried was delicious and by far the best quality buffet in Kuwait.  .  

I'm glad we went and I would definitely go back to both restaurants at the Missoni.  Staying at the hotel made dining there extra special.

Blog Archive