I love flowers but I didn't get a single one. *sigh*
Melenzane
Melenzane Italian take out delivered to my Haras on Wednesday. Dinner was waiting for me when I arrived home from work. I was mad but my hunger got the best of me.
Chicken Strips with Corn Flakes and Spicy Mayo ~ Yummy!
Giant Buffalo Mozzarella and Sun-dried Tomato Balls.
Lasagna ~ Where's the ricotta cheese? More cheese please. :P
Very Spicy Shrimp Pasta ~ Yummy!
Not shown: The Caesar Salad and Red Velvet Cake. They were okay.
Tatami
(Out to dinner where he cried and begged for my forgiveness. Kidding! Nobody cried. ;)
Japanese Salad
Shrimp Spring Rolls
Sesame Steak and Fries
Wagyu Beef Steak and Fries
Chocolate Hot Fudge and Vanilla Ice Cream
Tatami is the place where we officially made up and he promised not to give me the "ignore treatment" anymore. The chef is a Kuwaiti female and she greets everyone at their table. The food was delicious and I would definitely go back again.
I know I embarrassed him by taking photographs of our food at the restaurant. He gave me this look like I'm crazy. I'm used to that look. Teeheeheehee.
I know I embarrassed him by taking photographs of our food at the restaurant. He gave me this look like I'm crazy. I'm used to that look. Teeheeheehee.