Wow Caterers ~ The Taste of Kuwait is Really WOW!!!

WOW - A Catering Company who produce Cakes, Pastries, Chocolates, Breads, Salads and Parties arrangements in the region of GULF.

Today I received a 'special delivery' from Wow in Kuwait. 'D' & 'M' were waiting for me to get back from my water and pop run at the local Bacala when this showed up at my front door. 'D' said she almost didn't open the door because she heard the bell and looked out the peephole only to see two foreign guys. She didn't see the bags so she rudely asked, "Who are you and what do you want?” They held up the bags and when 'D' saw it was food she opened the door faster than Florida lightening.

My sweetheart knew I had some ladies coming over today so he went all out and sent us these amazing treats. Have you ever tasted food that was so delicious that you start mmmmmmmming when you chew it? We were all making noises while eating because I think we (three little pigs) experienced multiple food orgasms.


 
Elegant Rose Cake ~ made with real rose petals.







The third row has peanut butter inside and I think I died and went to Heaven.

The boxes were so full that the top wouldn't shut properly so I put half of them in a few small containers for work.

I love the Chocolate Kuwait Dinar!

Pecan Tarts dusted with Gold

Fa6ayer that melt in your mouth.

Sammoon with the best bread I've ever tasted in Kuwait.

Chocolate cake

Wow Caterers ~ The Taste of Kuwait

<3 <3 <3

Blog Archive