Orgasmic Fish & Chips in Kuwait


They claim they are the best fish and chips in Kuwait and I agree. I don't even like fish and chips but this Mangof restaurant is a little piece of fried food heaven that keeps me coming back for more and more. My hayati is a food snob and he is the one that turned me on to this place. A special thanks to R&S for the photographs since I couldn’t take any. P.S. Don’t forget to take pictures of the food next time. ;P

I always order the 4 KD portion of their Fish & Chips with a Prawn Skewer on the side. Their fish is fresh and delicious and it falls apart as you take each bite.  Their homemade fries are gigantic and melt in your mouth. I tried their carrot cake once and it was really good as well. Not a raisin in sight. Their Filipino staff in Mangof is lovely and they make you feel at home. It's never crowded and the atmosphere is very causal. I think it's the perfect treat after a hard day at work. Just make sure you are hungry because their large portions are 'fried' and not for lightweights.

For the first time in Kuwait the authentic "Australian style" taste of Fish & Chips - "The way it should be".  All Fish Meals are golden brown fried in our exclusive Organic batter using Premium sunflower oil served along with homemade potato chips, lemon and Organica's own Tartar Sauce.   

Mangaf 23733700 open from 11:00 AM till late ~ On the coast road

Jabriya 25325982 open from 07:00 AM till late ~ behind Royale Hayat Hospital




Blog Archive