SALT ~ I LOVED the Movie!



I couldn't wait to see SALT and I finally found a copy. I didn't want to see it at the Kuwait Movie Theater because of all the cuts. It took me all day to watch it since I’m busy packing up my enormous amount of stuff that I’ve accumulated in Kuwait. I baked chocolate chip cookies so I could eat them with a cold glass of milk while watching the movie. I needed something to look forward to after being stuck in the house all day going through mountains of shoes, clothes and accessories.

I'm a HUGE fan of the lovely and super talented Angelina Jolie. I've watched her ever since 'Gia' and most of her films are fantastic. She is such a badass in this movie!

Angelina has blonde and brunette hair in SALT and she is stunning with both colors. Without a touch of plastic surgery she is drop dead gorgeous. She is one of the best American actresses of all time and she is my favorite female, action star.

Salt is action packed and I liked the flash backs on how she met and fell in love with her German husband. I kept hearing about the 'terrible ending' on other blogs but I liked how they did it.

*Spoiler Alert* After she saves the world only one CIA agent believes she is innocent. He sets her free so that she can kill the remaining double agents loyal to Russia which leaves the door wide open for SALT 2.




Blog Archive