Masalamah Miss Piggy


After searching for my own apartment in Kuwait I finally found one that feels like home. It's a cozy flat in a nice, new building that is centrally located. There is a decent gym, a fabulous pool and the tenants are a mix of Arabs and Westerners. The price is a little high but that includes 24 hour security and a lovely view of the Arabian Gulf.

No more roommates and run-ins with Miss Piggy. There is no limit to her disgusting antics. I can't take her nastiness any longer. I'm thrilled about having my own place again and the freedom that comes with it. I can cook naked if I want to, host dinner parties for my friends, play loud music and dance around while lip-syncing to my favorite tunes.

I know my parents will not be happy at first when I tell them about my choice to live alone in Kuwait. They prefer me to live with other girls because they think it's safer. I'm just too excited and I can't wait to move in next week. This weekend I'm going to organize my stuff and get rid of all of the clutter that I've accumulated while living in Kuwait. I love to shop and it shows.  Packing is going to be a living nightmare with the amount of clothes, shoes and accessories that are piled up in my room. I can't stand the idea of moving but I'm too excited about having my own flat in my second home, Kuwait.


Blog Archive