My List of the World's Sexiest Men of All Time

Antonio Sabato Jr. ~ the only reason I would watch a Soap on TV and why I love guys in CK

Eric Bana ~ I came so close to meeting him on Camp Ali Al Salem but then he cancelled his appearance.  That's a good thing considering every female on the base would have jumped him!

Ryan Gosling ~ In The Notebook...Wow!

Gerald Butler ~ yummy in everything!

Hugh Jackman ~ Love him!

Kenau Reeves ~ wooo hooo!

Channing Tatum ~ normally not my type of guy but I loved him in Dear John

Patrick Swayze ~ Mom's favorite

Christian Bale ~ Needs anger management but still hot!

Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall and

Meet Joe Black only!

Dwayne Johnson without the raised eyebrow please!

John Corbett ~ the sweetie pie

Abhishek Bachchan ~ there is a reason he snagged the most beautiful woman in the world!

Marlyn Brando ~ Classic hunk

Matthew McConaughey ~ MacDaddy...please marry me!

Paul Newman ~ loving husband and humanitarian

Brandon Lee ~ forever young, sexy and cool






Blog Archive