The Original Artists The Ones That Got Away!



Well, I spent the Month Searching high and low for the original artists performances of the Fame songs. In addition to the ones already mentioned there are a few others that sadly I couldn't find.





"Beautiful Dreamer" was released by Co Writer Paul Jabara on his "Greatest Hits and Misses" album. I've heard it on Itunes but unfortunately being in the U.K. it's not available to download outside of the U.S.



Click the link to listen to the song:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/paul-jabara/id477199




"So Many Dreams" was written and released by Lori Lieberman on her Girl is Gone album. So far I've only been able to find a sample of the song.















"Manhattan" from the season 2 episode "Winners" where it was performed by Erica and Valerie was written and performed by Henry Gaffney.



I've been unable to find an MP3 for this song but have managed to find a link where the song can be played.









Find more artists like Henry Gaffney at Myspace Music





"Step Up To The Mike" was released as a single by it's writer Alan Gordon under the name The One and Only Extragordonary Band. This one I've not even managed to find anywhere to listen to it.





If anyone has these or any information about these original versions, then please let me know. Also if you have the original version of any Fame song that I haven't posted then please contact me.



Blog Archive