My Father Sent Me This Bucket List (Love you Daddy)

Photo credit: Google

The fact that my Father sent me this Bucket List cracks me up because he is a busy CEO and hates this kind of stuff with a passion. This is in noway my Bucket List. Mine is far too personal and racy to post! ;P 

Here I go answering the forwarded email for Dad...

This is your Life, Have you?

(x) shot a gun 
(x) gone on a blind date - In Kuwait when I had no idea my friend did this to me.   
(x) skipped school
(x) watched someone die
( ) Visited Canada
(x) Visited Hawaii
( ) Visited Cuba
(x) Visited Europe
(x) Visited South America
( ) Visited Las Vegas
(x) Visited Mexico
(x) Visited Florida
( ) Seen the Grand Canyon
(x) Flown on a plane
( ) Served on a Jury
(x) Been lost
( ) Traveled to the opposite side of the country
( ) Visited Washington, DC
(x) Swam in the Ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep.
(x) Played Cops and Robbers
(x) Played Cowboys and Indians
( ) Recently colored with crayons
(x) Sang Karaoke
( ) Paid for a meal with coins only
(x) Made prank phone calls
(x) Laughed until some beverage came out of your nose (and other sites)
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Had children
(x) Had a pet -- .)
(x) Been skinny-dipping outdoors
(x) Been fishing
(x) Been boating - All my life and I LOVE it!
(x) Been Downhill Skiing
(x) Been Hiking
(x) Been camping in a trailer/RV - Hate it!
(x) Been camping in a tent - OMG let me forget that horror!
(x) Flown in a small 4-seater airplane - (don't know what size but was really really small)
( ) Flown in a glider
(x) Flown in a helicopter - For my job! It was coooool!
(x) Flown in a hot air balloon - In New Zealand!
( ) Walked on a glacier
( ) Driven a Motorcycle
( ) Been bungee-jumping
(x) Gone to a drive-in movie
(x) Done something that could have killed you? (Driving daily in Kuwait.)
( ) Done something that you will regret (feel sad about) for the rest of your life.
(x) Visited Africa
(x) Rode an elephant - at the New Orleans Zoo.
(x) Eaten just cookies for dinner or cake
(x) Been on T.V.
( ) Steal any traffic signs
(x) Been in a car accident
(x) Donated blood
( ) Bailed out of Helicopter/Plane
( ) Went Curling
(x) or Ice Skating
( ) or Lawn Bowling
(x) Competed in a sport (Basketball, Volleyball, Cheerleading, Track, Tennis, etc.)
Favorite drink? Coffee, Southern Iced tea, Vodka, Champagne, Pino
Have a tattoo? No!
Have piercings? Belly button but it grew back.
Do you drive a 4-door vehicle? Yes
Favorite NUMBER: 7
Favorite movie: The Notebook
Favorite dessert? Homemade Carrot Cake
Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now? Traveling the world. (I'm not putting the personal stuff. ;P)

This list is kinda lame Dad but very safe to publish. :D 

Blog Archive