Jr. Suite Master Bedroom and Bathroom ~ Missoni Hotel Kuwait

 
To purchase the set of 2 Missoni espresso cups in your suite it will cost you 50Kd. I suggest you spend that money at their spa. :P
 
Small sitting area overlooking the Arabian Gulf inside the bedroom.
 
A pink master bathroom with television access. <3

Pink Toilet Paper! <3
 
Bring your own conditioner because theirs is really bad.
 
 
My bed was so soft and lovely.
 
 
The view from my bedroom as the Kuwaiti sun began to set.
My next posts will cover dinning for Iftar at Luna, room service and the main room of the Jr. Suite. The view of the city skyline and the Arabian Gulf is spectacular. 

To read the rest of my Missoni posts please go to the right side bar and click on the Missoni Hotel label. Please keep in mind that this blog is about my experiences in Kuwait and I am not paid /compensated to review hotels or restaurants. 

Blog Archive