AAFES Camp Arifjan: I Don't Feel Like a Valued Customer!


First let me write that I appreciate being able to shop at the PX on all of the US Camps. This is a privilege and not a right but when I saw this sign the other day my blood began to boil.

Thanks for disclosing this information instead of hiding it like you did for so long. #Fact! This is nothing to be proud of because you are providing expired food products to Service Members and their families overseas. It's outrageous and an insult to the fine men and women that wear a uniform to defend our freedom.

I know you will blah blah blah about keeping costs down (it's frozen) but I know that nobody will complain to pay a little more for quality, non-expired products. Please just do the right thing because they deserve much more.

Blog Archive