Perverted, Old, American Man Living in my Building


This creepy, crawly, greasy, old, American guy is really ticking me off. All of a sudden he is always downstairs or getting home from work when I do. I tried ignoring him and even being rude but he doesn't get the hint. Yep, I'm too chicken to say anything to his face. I'm sure he is bothering all the poor girls in my building.

This is unusual behavior since most of the old, American dudes have loads of foreign women after them. This makes it Heaven for us expat girls because we get left alone by the creepy crawlers. Even Billy Bob wasn't this bad. At least he makes you laugh and eventually gets the hint. Not this guy who creeps around and hugs you like he is your husband. Jumps in the elevator after it's about to close so he can stare at your breasts and lick his lips. (I swear he licks his nasty lips!) I almost puked on him but luckily he got out before me.

The same night I had the second beggar encounter I was looking at movies downstairs. He sees me and runs up and hugs me. I pushed him away and was shocked because we barely know each other. I know he is just a harmless, dirty, old man and it's up to me to say something directly to his face. I just wish he would get the hint so I didn't have to do it. I know better than to tell my Hayati but I would if this guy really crossed the line.

Thanks for letting me vent. I just wanted to get this annoying, greasy guy off my chest.



Blog Archive