Grand Café Orient in Prague: Designed during the Cubist movement in 1912.
Powder Gate: Built in the 15th Century.
Church of Our Lady before Tÿn, Old Town Square.
Charles Bridge: Links the city across the River Vltana.
Old Town Square at night.
Astronomical Clock: Every hour, the bell rings, 15th Century statues of the Apostles circle inside the clock while a man blows the trumpet. Tourists gather every hour to witness it.
Lunch at Hotel U Prince in Old Town Square in front of the Astronomical Clock.
Steak with spinach dip, eggs and gravy sauce. I avoided pork and alcohol out of respect for him. When he was at meetings I made up for lost time. Teeheehee! The Czech Republic cuisine is filled with pork. He wasn't a fan. Lol!
My Hotel Room in Prague...Not the Ritz Carlton but I loved the location. I could walk to everything by myself while he was working.
My room could use some pink in it!
The Old Town Square Hotel
Palladium Shopping Mall across the Powder Gate.
The inside of the mall.
Prague Castle Entrance
Arc de Triomphe: This is the triumphal arch of Napoleon.
LV shop in the Champs Élysées. I'm not a LV fan but we found his Mother a nice gift.
La Seine river cruise. We have a photo kissing at the Eiffel Tower that turned out perfect. :D The view was spectacular but the weather wasn't as good as the last time I went there with my Mom.
Holding hands (not shown ;) while we walked on the Champs Élysées.
My Vacation ~ May 2011