I'm Lovin' the New Look of His & Hers Q8 Blog

Looool, my only chance to be in a Kuwaiti Newspaper.  You can just make out E&TC which is on His & Hers Homepage. ;P

From the moment I first discovered His & Hers Q8 blog I was hooked.  They are truly a Kuwaiti married couple in love with Hers impeccable style and charm perfectly matched to His creativity and drive. 

Check out their new look here: His & Hers Q8 Blog

They were featured in Al-Watan newspaper (read here) with several other great Kuwaiti blogs.  I want to say it is well deserved. 

It's such an honor to be considered one of Hers friends.  My readers might remember my post on Call Me the Blog Matchmaker (click here) where I wrote: His & Hers q8 and Dear Baby Blog (Hint hint ;) I guess it worked because Hers is due in September and my post was written on November 27, 2010.  ;)  I'm so happy for you both!

I want to thank His & Hers for supporting E&TC from the very beginning.  Congratulations on the well deserved recognition and lovely new look of your amazing blog. I'm lovin' it!

Photo credit: His & Hers Q8

Blog Archive