My New LG Washing Machine Wants to Kill Me


If you read my blog you already know that I'm domestically challenged. I'm trying to change that and learn a few new things. I wanted to update my flat and make it feel more like home. I went shopping for some new appliances and furniture. That's how this domestic disaster got started.

My new, LG washing machine wants to kill me. For real! I wanted to buy a bigger machine to wash more clothes at one time. More clothes at one time = more time to have fun instead of wash clothes.  I do not let my cleaning lady wash my clothes and frankly I suck at it. The machine was on sale at Alghanim and the salesman said if I buy the cart with locked wheels it will never move from one place. Well, he is a BIG FAT Liar.

When the machine is on the spin cycle it jumps up and down like a cheerleader on speed. I ran to the kitchen to stop it from bumping and grinding my stove but it attacked me. I jumped on top of it and tried to hold it (not ride it) down but I flew off. I know some women would love that the spin cycle vibrates like a jack hammer but I hate it. Every time I wash it moves to the middle of my kitchen and knocks everything out of its place. I’m afraid to go in there when it's on spin cycle because it just might freakin' kill me.

What is causing it to spin out of control? What am I doing wrong? Is it the cart with locked wheels? Please help me fix this problem. :( I feel like a domestic loser...




Blog Archive