Was it Paula?


Yesterday I went to Camp Arifjan to shop at the PX in Zone 1. I wanted to buy some Twinkies for Noon and a few things for my apartment. As soon as I get to the entrance there is a big sign that reads, "closed for inventory" for the entire day. So I turn around with utter disappointment because I know this trip was a waste of my time. Zone 6 doesn't have Twinkies and so I just decide to go back to my car.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Taco Bell and it's calling my name. I run over to grab a quick bite which consisted of three tacos and a Pepsi. After munching down at the picnic table I make my way back to my car. All of a sudden I see this huge silver hairdo that screams Paula Deen. I did a double take as this lady who could be Paula's twin is sashaying down the sidewalk to enter the Zone 1 PX building. It really looked like Mrs. D and I wish I could have snapped her photograph for this post. Also for Q8othug because he loves him some Paula D.

The weekend is about to start and I'm a little sad because he is out of town. I’ve made a lot of plans to keep me busy. He has called me daily and sent emails as promised. He said it’s freezing in Europe but they’re enjoying themselves. I miss him so much and I can’t wait until he returns to Kuwait.

I’m wishing everyone a fantastic weekend! Go out and enjoy this beautiful weather we are blessed with this time of year.

xoxo E&TC




Blog Archive