Physical Attraction


Have you ever wondered why you are attracted to a certain type of person? I do. As a fair skinned, blue-eyed, blonde I am attracted to the complete opposite when it comes to dating. Why do I prefer brown eyes, dark hair and caramel skin instead of someone who looks like I do? I even prefer a foreign accent and I can’t remember the last time I met an American guy that I was the least bit interested in. Maybe this is because I've spent so much of my life overseas?  Even before I moved to Kuwait I was always attracted to the exotic.

Physical attraction might be a good start but it isn’t the deciding factor for me. I do feel that dating less attractive men who are beautiful on the inside is the best way to go. Most men I am attracted to physically turn out to be complete disappointments when it comes to their personality.


If I could order my dream guy from a menu:

Well traveled

Wanderlust

Intelligent

Excellent sense of humor

Compassionate

Patient

A good listener

Food & Music lover

Romantic

Adventurous

Confident

Driven

Independent

Family oriented

A little Geeky

Protective

Heroic

Exotic

Brown eyes

Dark hair

Caramel Skin

Athletic (not too much ~ love handles are okay)

Bilingual



Blog Archive