The Nightmare Move


Have you ever tried to move into a matchbox when you are a shopaholic wannabe fashionisita? Let me tell you...it's not pretty. I am completely exhausted because of the amount of hours I work plus this move. I'm ready to just light a match and set fire to all of my stuff. I gave and threw away over 50 percent of my things but I still can't fit into this apartment. I miss US closets and adequate storage. I miss my large place I shared with the girls.  An armoire or two just isn't big enough to hold seasonal clothes, casual, work appropriate and evening attire. Don't get me started on my shoes. Well, I wanted to declutter my life and this move is forcing me to do so. I have to look on the brightside. I touched my refrigerator door this morning and there wasn't sticky goo all over it. Yep, no more Miss Piggy. :D

Lost in a sea of boxes

He found his spot already ;P


Blog Archive