I Don't Wanna Go To Bed!


If you are an American working in Kuwait chances are you have to wake up really early.  I'm talking 4 AM and then return home at 6 PM.  For me this is the worst part about living in Kuwait.  We have to work too much and go to bed early.  I'm a night owl who loves to stay up late.  It's almost impossible for me to sleep early or get more than five hours of rest.  Kuwait is extremely hot during the day so most Kuwaitis go out late at night when the weather is cooler.  It's not unusual to see small children out until midnight or later with their parents. 

For all of you Kuwaitis that work from 9 - 3 PM I just want you to know that I am totally jealous! ;P  If I had it my way I would do the same and spend my evening out and about until the wee hours of the morning.  It's 10 PM and that means I better get my booty in the bed.  Good night!

 


Blog Archive