Beyonce talks planning a family


Is it me or does someone sound a little bit selfish. Does she not realise that Jay-Z's sperm is drying up? WTF

And in a recent interview with You magazine, the superstar didn't do too much to quash the speculation.

"My ambition is to continue to learn about the world and to eventually have a family," she says. "No dates, no times – it will happen when I am ready. Probably the biggest challenge in my life is time – making sure I have time to be a wife, to be a singer, to be a songwriter, to be an actor and still have time for my clothing line and now for my perfume,"

"I am like any other woman who has a child, who has a husband, who has a job. I think it’s the hardest thing about being a woman because we have so many responsibilities."

LOL Did she say Songwriter? Oh Bee, you do make me laugh.
Anyway, peep the pic above of what Beyonce and Jay-Z child will look like in the future.

Blog Archive