Working My Booty Off


My name is __________ and I'm a workaholic! My boss told me today that I'm working too hard. Is that possible? I love my new job but there is so much work that needs to be done. I just took off running and now I can't stop. Every night I come home completely exhausted but euphoric. I'm proud of myself and what I've accomplished so far.

I'm very enthusiastic and I try to inspire the same in others. It's difficult for me to even take my lunch because I have all of these ideas that I want to implement immediately. My boss told me today that I'm doing a wonderful job but he doesn't want me to burn out or exhaust myself.  I told him he hasn't seen anything yet...

I'm trying to build a good working relationship with my co-workers but it's not easy when you work with mostly foreign men. There is a language barrier and I wish I had time to take some Arabic classes.  At first the men didn't take me seriously on the job but little by little I think I am earning their respect for my work. Most of the Kuwaiti men are curious (I have a secret admirer that leaves gifts on my desk) and the women are a little standoffish. I'm trying my best and hopefully in time I will have a team that understands my concept while feeling inspired instead of threatened.  Sniffles.... I miss my girlfriends on Camp AJ. 

I didn't travel on the weekends like I am supposed to. I keep putting it off and soon Ramadan will be here. This weekend I think I need to treat myself to a spa day. Can anyone recommend the most fabulous spa in Kuwait?


I had to work a few hours with 'sir spits a lot' today and he treated me to another one of his retarded dumb, blonde jokes...

Why do blondes work seven days a week? So you don't have to retrain them on Sunday.


Blog Archive