I haven't been feeling well for some time now. Apparently living in Kuwait is killing me. I'm about to start this kick ass new job and everything is just peachy king in my life. That is until suddenly out of nowhere I started having these weird things occur when I wake up.
I finally went to the doctor and told him about my symptoms. First came the blood tests and those vampires took a lot of my blood and checked me for everything.
The results: My Doctor told me that an Olympic athlete couldn't have better results than I do. Then came more tests and another doctor....results were all normal. Next thing I know the second Doctor is ordering a Brain Scan this week. WTH????
It’s scary when you wake up feeling this way. Almost everyone close to me is out of Kuwait for business or their summer vacation. I had to postpone my current trip because of how I feel. Both of my doctors gave me their private cell phone numbers and said to call them if I need them to come and rescue me. I bet that wouldn’t happen in the USA. So I’m sleeping with “Grandma PJ’s” on incase I have to call one for an emergency and I can’t dress myself.
All I can do right now is just have a sense of humor about it and pray to God.
If I could have one thing right now in front of me it would be my Mom with her homemade chocolate chip cookies. :'(
And P, please hurry back to me…


